How Digitization Makes Supply Chains More Efficient, Agile, and Customer-Focused
Insights on How Digitization is Transforming Supply Chains End to End, Facilitating Transparency and Enhancing Bottom-Line Profitability
Register Now: Orbis Webinar
Learn how digitizing your operations for continuous improvement and consistent quality results in lower costs and higher profit.
Using MES software to link data from disparate systems allows you to gain real-time visibility and take immediate action in your operations.
- Compare batch quality to internal standards for operators to act quickly on quality issues.
- Reduce traceability risk by highlighting out of spec events.
- Record audit trail throughout the plant to prevent poor quality.
- Supply root cause analysis using true data from historical patterns.
- Predict potential issues before they happen.
- Go paperless and view real-time data anytime, anywhere, and eliminate searching through logs.
- Embed customized alerts as issues arise versus after the fact.
- Decrease time training new supervisors using historical data to identify potential issues.
- Reduce overtime shifts with Overal Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) reporting with reason codes.
- Increase production volume while meeting or exceeding quality.
- Rely on real data to adapt quickly to today’s rapidly changing conditions.
- Mass balance your plant daily and hourly to learn where product is lost.
- Reduce downtime with live business intelligence.
- Improve plant productivity while upholding safety standards.
- Maintain high quality.
- Quickly and efficiently analyze performance and trends.
- Make well-informed decisions based on real-time data.
Orbis was established in 1998 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Southwest Cheese
- Captain Morgan Distillery
- Johnnie Walker Distillery
- The McCallan Distillery
“The Orbis MES application suite provides dairy, food, and beverage plants the ability to manage operations in real-time, from anywhere. It is exceptional software that tracks a liquid product’s complicated journey from plant intake to finished products.”