Dairy hauling is detailed and delicate.
Specialized tankers log millions of miles hauling perishable product from farm to plant and from plant to plant. Getting quality product to the right place at the right time is a crucial daily challenge.
Companies willing to embrace Dairy.com technology and services have been able to cut hauling spend, better manage complicated relationships, retool dated payment programs, do away with manual, paper-based record keeping, benefit from real-time shared data, and, critically, save money.
- Access a network of experienced haulers
- Benchmark and optimize transportation costs and fuel surcharges
- Improve transparency of the freight management processes
- Add to your bottom-line through load consolidation
- Rely on experts to help manage transportation procedures and regulations
- Outsource execution to the Dairy.com for better results and 24/7 peace of mind
Find out how to optimize your freight spending, today.
Managing milk hauling is not for the faint of heart.
Scheduling, communication, network optimization, managing exceptions, sorting out charges, and making correct payments is a tall order. Staff turnover, few consolidated systems, and time restraints only add to the challenges. Our team helps clients sleep better at night by:
- Managing schedules, communicating changes, and keeping all plants and haulers aligned in real-time
- Optimizing movements to reduce miles, improve equipment utilization, and lower spend
- Deploying robust processes to take the guesswork and errors out of hauler payments
- Providing 24/7 client support to resolve issues
Don’t let milk hauling keep you up at night. We can help.
Third Party Logistics
Turnkey dairy logistics solution combining technology and know-how.
After 20 years in the hauling and logistics trenches, Dairy.com has unique perspectives on cost, performance and expectations. We’ve also developed cutting edge technology that facilitates cream and milk movements. Now, through SilverLink Logistics, we are bringing it all together as a contract carrier, delivering clients a managed service with unparalleled convenience and efficiency. And, it all happens with the transparency and trust our clients expect.
Set and execute a transportation agenda that leads to cost savings, today.
Dairy.com’s haul cost analysis and benchmarking help you get hauler pay right, but dairy logistical challenges don’t end at the receiving bay.
Plant to Plant (P2P) and Farm to Plant (F2P) solutions identify pay inequities that cut spend while shoring up underpaid haulers. Turn Truck Optimization (TTO) studies cut detention time and rates by streamlining intake processes, cutting the long wait times that drain resources and profitability. Our team also takes things to another level by using simulation software to design better processes and set-ups – whether in existing or planned facilities.